Full List: High Court Judges Transferred
Principal Judge Yorokamu Bamwine has shaken up the High Court, transferring a number of judges and assigning roles to those recently appointed by President Yoweri Museveni.
The transfers take immediate effect.
TRANSFERRED, DEPLOYED JUDGES
- Justice Andrew Bashaija: From head of Lands division to head of Civil Division
- Justice John Eudes Keitirima: From Masaka High Court to head of Land Division
- Justice Duncan Gaswaga: From Mbarara High Court to Execution and Bailiffs Division of the High Court.
- Justice Geoffrey Namundi: From lands division of the High court to Family division of the High Court.
- Lira resident Judge Winfred Nabasinde sent to Masaka High Court
- Former Chief Registrar Paul Gadenya Wolimbwa sent to the Executions and Bailiffs as judge
- Justice Margret Oumo- Aguli from deputy head of the civil division of the High court to the International Crimes Division (ICD) of the High court
- Justice Henrietta Wolayo replaces Justice Oumo-Oguli
- Olive Kazarwe Mukwaya: Commercial Division, High Court
- Justice Jane Frances Abodo: Criminal division, High court
- Musa Sekaana: Civil division, High court
- Cornelia Kakooza Sabiiti: Lands Division, High court
- Joyce Kavuma: Mbarara
- Emmanuel Baguma: Gulu
- Richard Wejuli Wabwire: Fort Portal
- Tadeo Asiimwe: Mbale
- Alex Ajiji: Lira